blinker housings

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: blinker housings
From: "Chris Vaught" <cvaught@hawaii.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 1999 16:59:58 -1000
Well i have not been around for awhile, mostly due to working on my camaro
which is still down. i have been limited to my FZR 600 for transportation,
well that and my submarine. the time for me to leave the island of oahu and
i can not complete the restoration of my tiger. i am not about to sell it so
i will have to put it back together uncomplete and ship it home.
unfortunately a car must pass a saftey inspection to be shipped out. the
following is a list of parts that i need. the do not have to be perfect only
operational. if you have any of these please contact me so we can work
something out.
I need:
both blinker housings and lenses
tail light lenses
digram to wire a 85 gm alt to my tiger
clutch master cylinder
 part number for the McClode hydraulic throw out bearnig, or a good used one
local part numbers for all radiator hoses
a remote oil filter that will work with headers, or a part number
local part numbers for all lights
flowmaster muffler part numbers
parking brake cable
holley 600DP (i dropped mine  OUCH!)
i think this will get me on the road with a primered body and no top but
that will be ok since i have no interior. please contact me soon i have to
have it legal by jan 6th 2000. it would be nice to take the first cruise new
years eve! i wonder if it is Y2K proof?
thanks
chris (in Hawaii)