F4B intake manifold

To: "Tigers@autox,team.net" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: F4B intake manifold
From: "Daniel S. Eiland" <deiland1@elp.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 1999 20:42:56 -0700
Hi Listers,

     Well, I think I found my problem with the tune up or at least a part of
the problem. Thread pulled out of two of the holes for the carb studs. Any
ideas on how to fix this problem? I've tried retapping and loctite thread
fixer--neither worked. Steve, is it time to take this back to my shop guy
and have both holes coned then heliarced? Will this work? Would I be better
off just updating to a new Edlebrock Performer Manifold or to whatever is
the replacement for the F4B? Any help on this one would be greatly
appreciated. I know, this has never happened before, right? Looking for
advice from someone who has been here before. What did you do to fix it. And
don't tell me you sold your Tiger!
Dan Eiland
B382002652