engine update

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: engine update
From: "Chris Vaught" <cvaught@hawaii.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 1999 04:59:00 -1000
well i got the engine and headers in place. boy is that a tight fit!!!!! i
will have a hard time putting the header gaskets in. i stripped the bottom
hole on the left mount though. i did not have time to repair it now so i
just put a 1/2" longer bolt through it with a lockwaser and nut on the
backside. i left the intake off and i wish i hadn't. there is very little
room as you all know. with all this talk about intake gaskets lately i want
to be sure that i do mone correctly. what brand gasket do you reccomend? i
have already bought fel-pro #1262 with the blue rings. (large race port
heads printoseal). I think i should have got the # 1250. I still need info
about that trans mount also.
THanks
Chris B382002322 ( IN PIECES )