RE: Tiger guru in DC or Denver?

To: "'bruce childers'" <bruce_childers@yahoo.com>, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Tiger guru in DC or Denver?
From: "Parfitt, Bill @ PDX" <BParfitt@GlacierNW.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 1999 01:53:14 -0800
Bruce, I would begin my quest at Mark Olsen's website at
http://www.corpdemo.com/tiger/  which will provide a wealth of information.
Once there, you can access various clubs including Tigers East/Alpines East
which is a club operating generally east of the Mississippi. Most of the
other clubs are located on the west coast or overseas although I am sure
they will give what assistance they can.  Regards, Bill Parfitt #382000505