Trans mount

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Trans mount
From: "Chris Vaught" <cvaught@hawaii.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 1999 20:53:21 -1000
tonight a friend and i put my engine in through the top. it was easy but i
do have a few questions. does the little round hump on the trans mount face
fwd or aft (navy lingo). and which way do the engine mounts go, one way
moves the engine fwd the other aft. and finally i got the drivers header on
the engine but the passenger looks really tight, should i have put it on
first? my perma-cool oil relocation kit with the special adapter looks like
it will work great, i just have to get the threaded pipe nipple that an oil
filter normally srews onto. i printed out the tiger bolt list and bought
pretty much all grade 8 bolts so i dont thinh i will have a problem there.
to whom ever made that list thank you!!! if you have any advice for thanks
in advance. just in case any of you are wondering the camaro is running
STRONG and COOL.
Chris B382002322 ( IN PIECES )