Re: alternator

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>, "herbeam" <herbeam@cari.net>
Subject: Re: alternator
From: "Chris Vaught" <cvaught@hawaii.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 1999 16:18:47 -1000
I have a 85 gm alt. i know i run 1 wire to the battery but the other two i
do not know about. i have tried tracing it on my camaro but that is of no
help. where do i plug the other two into the tiger wiring harness? What is
the "alt" wire? i do have an amp meter. i also need to clearify which wires
go where on the fuse block and the starter solenoid.on the solenoid i have
the white+blue on the S lug and the white+red on the I lug. on the fuse
block i have the brown wire on lug 1,all white wires on lug 3, all green
wires on lug 4, and purple wires on lug 2. is that correct? thanks for the
help.
Thanks
Chris B382002322 ( IN PIECES )