PARTS Car

To: "Alpines" <alpines@autox.team.net>,
Subject: PARTS Car
From: "Daniel S. Eiland" <deiland1@elp.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 5 Dec 1999 18:03:28 -0700
Hi Lister,
    Just bought a 1967 SV Alpine for parts. If any one is interested in
buying what I don't want let me know. The body is in good rust free
condition. All I have right now is a rolling chassis. The car has been
stripped and sanded but the right front fender will need replacing. The PO
says he has most of everything that goes to the car and I don't need a lot
of things from it myself. Should have the rest of the parts by the first of
the year. I can be contacted at deiland1@elp.rr.com . Not looking to make a
bunch of money just trying to keep the wife from killing me for having the
car sitting in the driveway.

Dan Eiland