Re: New web site.

To: "Larry Paulick" <larry.p@erols.com>
Subject: Re: New web site.
From: "Paul J. Burr" <tigerpb@ids.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 1999 18:35:49 -0500
----- Original Message -----
From: Larry Paulick <larry.p@erols.com>
To: Allan Connell, Jr. <alcon@home.com>
Cc: Paul J. Burr <tigerpb@ids.net>; Tigers@autox,team.net
<tigers@autox.team.net>; The Travelin' Dahms <dahm@emirates.net.ae>; Greg A.
Burr <gaburr@aol.com>; Triumphs (E-mail) <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Sent: Monday, December 13, 1999 9:49 AM

> Paul, what a nice job you have done with your restoration.  I got to
> page 5 on your web site, and could not go further.  Is it the web site
> or me?
I checked with my computer at work today, and all the pages were there,
although my ISP hasn't been a tower of
reliablity lately

> It also looks like you opened up and put a tube in the crossmember where
> the exhaust goes through.  I did the same on the tech tip from Dale A.

You've got a sharp eye for details!

> I can really appreciate your work, as I am doing the same thing with my
> car, except I had a body man do that portion of the work.  What you did
> was more extensive, you must have purchased an NE car that saw a lot of
> salt in the winter.

I was the 3rd owner of the car, it had spent it's entire life here in RI and
nearby MA getting dosed with salt for 20+ years.

> I am very impressed with the work you did, and can empathize with what
> it takes.

I'd have to say it is one of my better achievements. Id also have to thank
family and friends for their help. It was especially nice having guys like
Al Johnson and Beau Beauchamp around.   It's surprizing
what you forget when you  take a car apart! they got lots of   late night
"Were does this stupid wire go to?"
calls from me!