Re: New web site.

To: tigerpb@ids.net, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: New web site.
From: "scott van every" <irishve@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 1999 17:56:31 PST
Happy Birthday Paul:
Great work on your website. When you get a scanner you know how to make it
work! Really great layout and pictures. I am really surprised that you could
have made that rusted out hulk of a Tiger back into a great looking car.
How long did that process take?  Just finding all the parts would be a job.
If you had purchased a parts car, it would have been in better shape then
your project car.  Great work!
Scott
B9471989