Stuck in 3rd #2

To: Tigers submission <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Stuck in 3rd #2
From: Harry Elam <HBElam@compuserve.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 1999 11:33:24 -0500
For: Matthew P Bouchelle

Matt,  The shifters are the essentiallly the same from 1962 until
they stopped using top-loader transmissions.  However, you
never know where the wear is.  It could the the pin or the
bushings.  For a tight fit without buying all new  parts, I had a
friend make a new pin and fit it in his shop. He has my
spare right now.  If you want, I can ask whether he is interested
and put you in touch.  His shop is in Sequim, WA.  You
can contact me off-line or via the Digest, as you choose.

Harry Elam
B382000471
Jaguar XJ6