Dash Restoration

To: alpines@autox.team.net, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Dash Restoration
From: Chris Mottram <c_mottram@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 1999 10:29:41 -0800 (PST)
Where can I get replacement letters for my dash
refinishing project. I need to apply the letters for
PANEL, LIGHTS, and WIPER.  Per review of archives, the
best font match is Franklin Gothic extra Condensed.
It looks to me like the size is about 1/8 inch or
about 10 pt. (I am going from a picture in the Book OF
Norman).
I have lloked for vinyl letters (too big) and dry
transfers (being phased out everywhere).

Also what is the proper Testors orange for the
instrument needles Testors has floresent red,
red-orange, and orange.

Thanks,
Chris