Re: Help: Roof hinges

To: "Ronak, TP (Timothy)" <Timothy.P.Ronak@akzo-nobel.com>
Subject: Re: Help: Roof hinges
From: Jeff Howarth <jeff@v8tiger.demon.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 1999 23:46:16 +0000
Tim,

what you really need is the brass casting used to hold the B post top in
place on a 'GT' car. This has the same fixings as the soft top frame
hinge without the hinged arm. It allows for the chrome top to be fitted.

regards

Jeff

In message <318F42BE347BD311898600500414D43017AB70@NORNAA.akzo-
nobel.com>, Ronak, TP (Timothy) <Timothy.P.Ronak@akzo-nobel.com> writes