Need one of those frames

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Need one of those frames
From: DCStory@aol.com
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 1999 12:04:12 EST
If I had just one of those frames and 4 extra doors, Hummmm ........."TIGER
LIMO"
Does Sunbeam Specialties make a stretch HARDTOP?

Just kidding!!!  Now my real question ...  My wife bought me a box of rubbers
for Christmas, the Sunbeam kind to replace my aging cracked rubber pieces.  I
was going to start with the trunk.  It looks too easy ... it appears to just
press on.  Is it really that simple?  Or is there something special that I
need to do or a special technique I need to apply for it to have the correct
fit.

Don in San Dimas
(Just starting to get my 67 MK1A out of mothballs.  Its been parked in the
garage since March 30, 1987 and it needs to get back on the road)