RE: Wheel sizes (photo request)

To: "'Michael McBeth'" <mmcbeth@compusmart.ab.ca>, Tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Wheel sizes (photo request)
From: Theo Smit <TSMIT@isotel.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2000 08:53:58 -0700
Hi Mike,

>From a viewpoint of tire availability, I'd go with the 15". Hardly anyone
makes 14" street tires anymore, and while you can get 185/60 or 195/60 14's
the selection in 15s is much larger. As for looks, there is a picture of the
Vanderpools' car with 16" panasports at
http://members.home.net/tsmit/suni.html. For 15" Panasports, get a hold of
Ad Dionisio (he's somewhere in Edmonton, I don't have his number), and get
him to show you his car, or look at
http://members.home.net/tsmit/tiger1.html and click on the little picture to
get the larger version. Erv Schieman, here in Calgary, has a set of 14"
minilite-style wheels but I'm not sure if they are mounted yet, and rims do
look different with tires on them.

Best regards,
Theo Smit