RE: Wheel sizes vs. body interference ??

To: TigerCoupe@aol.com
Subject: RE: Wheel sizes vs. body interference ??
From: Bill Holden <Holden@npo.bae.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2000 13:25:03 -0500
Dick or any others, please, to share your experience:

Michael's 14 vs. 15" Panasport inquiry has many others now joined into wheel
size discussion.   I was about to ask the same general question too.  But,
there's one concern I have related to the topic that nobody has mentioned
yet and that you should be able to answer after fitting 15x7 wheels to your
Tiger:   At what limits of rim diameter vs. fitted tire size/profile does
any body interference/tire rubs occur with stock fender wells, spring hts,
fender openings, etc., (front and rear), considering max wheel turns and
wheel deflections during road 'bounces'??

Can you relate to us the tire size you run on the 15x7s and did you do any
body changes to accommodate what you run?  (PS: mighty fine looking
whiteTiger you have)

Bill
B382002353