visit to S.D. NON TIGER

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: visit to S.D. NON TIGER
From: "Chris Vaught" <cvaught@hawaii.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2000 12:30:51 -1000
I e mailed all of the people that contacted me about my visit to San Diego,
if I missed you or you are interested please e mail me with your name and
phone number. I have set up a tour but the date cant be confirmed until I
pull in at the end of January. I will have plenty of film for tiger pictures
and I will be thirsty after my time at sea. I just got one of the emails
that I sent back as non deliverable so like I said if you did not get an
email today please send your info ASAP.
Thanks
Chris B382002322 ( IN FEWER PIECES )