frame hitch/ no sunbeam content

To: alpines@autox.team.net, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: frame hitch/ no sunbeam content
From: ritchie@mcn.org (Armand & Lorie Ritchie)
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2000 18:47:00 -0800
I wanted to share this info with you all.  I found a place online that
sells truck accessories.  Their called (www.truckacc4less.com)  prices are
excellant and fast delivery.  I ordered a class III frame hitch for my
toyota tundra on wed. and it arrived today.  It had all the proper bolts
and brackets to fit my application and it is a real heavy duty hitch.  It
looks more like a class V hitch.  This place is with it.  No other place
even had one that would work on this new model toyota.  Except for the
dealer and they wanted twice as much. Anyway I'm real pleased and just
wanted to pass on the info in case someone else is in the market for a
frame hitch or other truck accessories.

Regards Armand

PS That 4.7 lexus V8 is a good'n might fit in a tiger or alpine it's small

ritchie@mcn.org
Armand & Lorie Ritchie