Panasports

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Panasports
From: "Mike Sutter" <mjsutter@cts.com>
Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2000 16:51:54 -0800

Michael McBeth wrote:

Hello all,

Well I am getting cabin fever, as my tiger has been parked for six weeks:
it
is time to buy something for it. I have decided on Panasport wheels but I
can't decide between the 14" and the 15", based solely on looks. This is so
subjective that I wonder if someone can steer me to some photos of 14" and
15"
on tigers. I have seen combinations with 'too much wheel' for my taste, and
I'd hate to spend the money and not be happy. I looked through the Big Bear
photos, and seen some I liked and some I didn't but I don't know the wheel
sizes (some could be 16", or even 17").

Thanks in advance

Michael McBeth in Edmonton: yesterdays high 0 degrees F, today 32 F (warm
us)

Mike,

Check Mark Olsens web site. My car is shown in the images section. My car
has 15" Panasports, 6" wide on the front and 7" inch wide on the back. The
tires are 50 series Comp TA ZRs. Its also depicted at the CAT web site
under members cars.

Mike Sutter
Big time lurker.