Re: bunch o' questions - sort of a story

To: Tim Beloney <65_s5v6@prontomail.com>
Subject: Re: bunch o' questions - sort of a story
From: richards <richards@northcoast.com>
Date: Sun, 09 Jan 2000 08:49:40 -0500
Tim-  There should be a thermo-switch in the engine or radiator which
controls the electric fan.  You can bypass the switch, that is, hook the
fan straight to 12 volts and run it constant.  Check with an accurate
temp devise and determine if what temp your engine is running at.  A
good rule of thumb is:  If you are boiling over than you are running to
hot, if you are not losing fluid than you are probably within running
temperatures.

Regards-Chris in Trinidad