Radiator

To: Tigers <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Radiator
From: "Dr. T. Y. McDowell" <tym@mediaone.net>
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2000 08:34:30 -0500
Tigers,
I'm in the midst of replacing my tired (200K) 260 with a fresh
302.  While the radiator is out, I thought I'd have it checked.
The radiator shop, which is most reputable, want to recore the radiator
for $210.  I don't think it's a "stock " Tiger radiator.
Anyway, my question is - should I recore mine for $210, or buy a new
radiator.
1.)  I understand that if I recore mine, the result is a new radiator.

2.)  If I buy a new one, from whom, what kind, and how much?

3.)  Aluminum vs Steel?

4.)  I have to let the radiator shop guy know by Monday.

As usual, thanks in advance.

Tym McDowell