Texas Tigers List Server

To: Tiger Folks <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Texas Tigers List Server
From: Brushy Creek Vineyards/Les Constable <brushyck@wf.net>
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2000 18:44:31 -0600
I have set up a list server so that Texas Tiger owners can communicate
about local issues without cluttering the National list.  This list is
open to anyone in the region who might be interested.  Apparently there
is interest is forming a regional group and we will explore the
possibility of establishing a mechanism for certifying local tigers for
those who are worried about authenticity.

 http://www.onelist.com  search for TexasTigers.

I would give you a direct connect but apparently I can't use the word
"..."scribe in an email to the list.  Contact me directly if you have
problems.

Les Constable