Re: Texas Tigers and TAC

To: "List Tiger" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Texas Tigers and TAC
From: "Andy Walker" <awtiger@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2000 20:40:49 -0600
Hey, guys:

I just got back into town today and logged onto the Tiger list to see what
was going on.  All I can say is "count me in!"  If you Texas guys can get
some TAC inspectors to come down there, I'll be more than happy to chip in
on some of the expenses just to get my car TAC'd.  I live in the Oklahoma
City area and, of course, there are no TAC inspectors around here.  I could
probably get two, maybe three, other Tiger owners to drive down to Texas
with me to get TAC'd.  Please keep us Okie's advised on the progress!

Thanks,
Andy Walker
B382001600