Re: Ohmigid!!!

To: FrizBMG@aol.com
Subject: Re: Ohmigid!!!
From: "Pete Stanisavljevich" <pete_stanisavljevich@coxtarget.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2000 20:21:43 -0500
Okay,

At the risk of being a real pain in-the-you-know where...

What I haven't heard is something to the affect of "At <insert event here> on
<insert date here> a <insert color here> Tiger was authenticated that at a
latter
date, because of further investigation (or new information) was discovered to
be a
conversion". Or something to that affect. Rumors the like of "common knowledge"
or
"What's his name knows somebody who has one" are not proof.

The TAC program is something that should be important to all of us, owners and
aspiring owners. If an error was truly made, the situation needs to reviewed -
not
kept silent. If this is simply a rumor, that too needs to be cleared up so the
entire program is not brought into question.

Correct me if I am wrong, but is this not the correct forum for this type of
discussion?

Peter S.
B9471799 (not TAC'd yet, but I'm hoping!)