A GORGEOUS TIGER ON THE NEWS STAND !!!

To: "TIGER LIST" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: A GORGEOUS TIGER ON THE NEWS STAND !!!
From: "Jan Sven-Erik Harde" <harde@cyberesc.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2000 21:39:18 -0800
jansignature2 Hi All,

I was at the news stand today, and there was a new publication (I have never
seen it before) a European Sports car magazine, that has listings of all the
cars, and a picture of each....

NOW guess who's car was picked and pictured, on a beautiful mountain
setting, at sun-down no less, none other that Mr Cushings COOL Red Mk1A, and
what a picture....

I do not remember the exact name of the publication, but I can get it, also
all the Tiger clubs are listed with addresses and phone numbers for the
whole U.S.

Way to go CUSH!!!  Congratulations, and what a GREAT car to represent us in
print, for the whole world to see.

Regards to all,        Jan Harde (still recuperating at home)