Re: Strange Panel Lamp Switch?

To: Steve Laifman <Laifman@Flash.Net>
Subject: Re: Strange Panel Lamp Switch?
From: Tiger2@telus.net
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2000 22:42:29 -0800
I have the stock dash toggle switches on my Mark II and the panel light switch
has
off, dim and full.  This gives me two settings for driving.  One which is
bright for
city driving and one which is dim, for dark highway driving.  The same switches
are
still available from any decent British car parts supplier, new or used.  My
switch
also has the clip on "heat shield" at the bottom, presumably to separate the
bottom
wire from the bottom of the switch unit.  Don't ask why, it's British.

Mike Clark
B382100417