restored tiger

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: restored tiger
From: Alf615@aol.com
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2000 07:56:22 EST
Dear Listers,

Sorry for the repost, here is the correct link

For those of you who might be interested, here is a site containing the
before and after pictures of my recently restored 1965 Tiger  MKI that I
purchased in December of last year..

I would like to add my two cents to the TAC discussion.  I assume that my car
is a genuine Tiger however, if it isn’t, I am still able to drive a beautiful
car with all the punch of a Tiger even though it may never get the decal of
approval.

I have piggybacked this new site onto my business site:

 <A HREF="http://www.horseshowmanager.com/tiger/";>1965 Sunbeam Tiger</A>
or www.horseshowmanager.com/tiger

Peter Karp
Lk Mary Fl.