Re: inquiry 011800c

To: larry.wright@usop.com, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: inquiry 011800c
From: MWood24020@aol.com
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2000 11:00:39 EST
In a message dated 1/18/00 6:31:12 AM Pacific Standard Time,
larry.wright@usop.com writes:

<< Out of curiosity; were the LAT options ever listed on the cars'
 Monroney labels, if they even used such things back then? I'd guess that it
 would add "value" to document that a car was delivered with exactly those
 LAT options currently on the car. This is just for conversation's sake; the
 Garage Queen ain't for sale, so I'm not really concerned with its "value". I
 _do_ wish I knew if the LAT 2 and LAT 5-1/2 on the car when I bought it were
 original.

I may have really stepped into it, this time.
I was always under the impression that the LAT options were kind of "written
up" at the dealership and were not part of the factory invoice system. Others
who know more about the subject than I  (I was barely born when they were
built, for crying out loud!) feel I may be off base on this assumption.
Anyone have the definitive answer?
Mike