Performance Tuning the Sunbeam Tiger

To: "'Tiger News Group List'" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Performance Tuning the Sunbeam Tiger
From: "Ronak, TP (Timothy)" <Timothy.P.Ronak@akzo-nobel.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2000 09:56:33 -0600
Listers,
I managed to get a book off of ebay (sort of) around x-mas that I finally
got to review. It is called "Performance Tuning the Sunbeam Tiger"  by Floyd
Clymer. Just curious if anyone else has had a chance to review it? I read it
and there is some decent info in there and while dated and general in scope
it is a good resource for parts interchangeability between the 289 and the
260. Technology has rendered this book rather outdated but it is still very
interesting given the specifics of the subject matter.  It prioritizes what
to change first as any hot-rodder wants to put money where it provides the
most bang for the buck. Just curious if anyone else has this book?

Best Regards,
Tim Ronak
B382000680

PS: If you want to see it Theo I can drop it off when I drop off the MGB
steering arms as I plan to get the replacement today.