Re: radar detectors

To: diamonds@gemgate.com
Subject: Re: radar detectors
From: comorgan@juno.com
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2000 22:47:02 -0700
My advice is to forget about the radar detectors.  My theory is that
people that use detectors get  more tickets than those that do not..  At
least that has been my experience.  The problem with detectors is that
you may feel that you can go as fast as you want to go and the police
can't catch you.  Not true.  When you "hear" the fuzz they have already
zapped you.  Also, the use of a radar detector  "controls" your driving.
You're constantly listening for the "beep beep."  When I want to "let it
all hang out" I do it.  I get fewer tickets this way.  This opinion is
based on my personal opinion.  Any other ideas?

Cliff Morgan, Ph.D.

COMORGAN@JUNO.COM