Re: radar detectors

To: comorgan@juno.com
Subject: Re: radar detectors
From: Tiger2@telus.net
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2000 14:58:09 -0800
I would concur, there is no substitute for paying attention to what's going
on around you.  Detectors tend to give a false sense of security and don't
work for all enforcement applications.  All the people I know that have
radar detectors also have lots of driving demerits.  When you want to get on
the gas; good sense, good timing and good luck all play an important role.

Mike Clark
B382100417