Re: reinforcement of cross member and A-arms

To: solhaven@telusplanet.net
Subject: Re: reinforcement of cross member and A-arms
From: comorgan@juno.com
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2000 21:14:31 -0700
Hi Mark,

I saw your post a few days ago, and I was waiting to see if anybody had
any updated info on this topic.  I was also wondering about this for my
Tiger which I am getting ready to "restore."  The Shop Notes published by
the California Association of Tiger (CAT) owners has a section on
reinforcement of cross members (with photos).  There is also a name of a
shop which has done this reinforcement (Marsh Weld Craft) in Hawthorne,
CA.  However, this info is dated.  Anyone have any recent info? CAT is
publishing a new "Shop Notes"  soon.

Cliff Morgan, Ph.D. 9471187

COMORGAN@JUNO.COM