No Tiger content - but worthwhile

To: "'wowens@etec.com'" <wowens@etec.com>
Subject: No Tiger content - but worthwhile
From: "Ronak, TP (Timothy)" <Timothy.P.Ronak@akzo-nobel.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2000 09:32:36 -0600
Windsor and listers,
The test for the upper Ball joint makes perfect sense as that joint sits in
extension (for lack of a BETTER term) and when you hook the bar under the
fulcrum pin and pull you collapse the joint and check for clearance. As for
changing bushings to improve handling....DEFINITELY! I used Dale A's large
fulcrum pins and solid bushings and they made a tremendous difference. They
eliminated the front end twitchyness and high speed shake that was evident
at 60MPH. I need to do  the rear springs now as the front is much firmer
than the bagged rear suspension so it seems that I get huge oversteer.

As for the Alternator swap if you here of the easy kit let me know As I want
to make that change for drive-ability reasons ...not to mention the fact
that I want to add some electrical accessories.

Regards,
Tim Ronak