RE: HELP harness wiring ???

To: "'Bob Palmer'" <rpalmer@ames.ucsd.edu>,
Subject: RE: HELP harness wiring ???
From: "Parfitt, Bill @ PDX" <BParfitt@GlacierNW.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2000 03:03:25 -0800
Don, I recently purchased a harness from Sunbeam Specialties who had it
shipped from Sunbeam Supreme in England.  It was not cheap, in part because
I had it sent air express. Sunbeam specialties may have it in stock. I
believe I paid about $225 + shipping which was $50 if you want it in a
hurry. Bill