Re: HELP harness wiring ???

To: tjordan@wagnerprocess.com, Laifman@flash.net, tigers@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re: HELP harness wiring ???
From: MWood24020@aol.com
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2000 00:24:35 EST
In a message dated 02/11/2000 1:06:39 PM Pacific Standard Time,
tjordan@wagnerprocess.com writes:

<< Thanks guys!  Now I can give my Electrical Subcontractor the green light.
 Anyone interested in an original vinyl dash.  I have a really cool new dash
 made of teak from an old Chris Craft boat.  Hope it works out and is a good
 fit. >>

Tim-
Of course this is none of my business, not that it ever stops me, but if your
car is an original vinyl dash, early B947 car, it would kind of be a shame to
change out to a wooden dash. I can understand that a nicely finished, teak
wood dash might be more aesthetically pleasing and many of us love to "tweak"
our Tigers. Maybe hang onto that piece of history for a future use?
Mike