Re: Lower Fulcrum Pin

To: "Dr. T. Y. McDowell" <tym@mediaone.net>, Tigers <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Lower Fulcrum Pin
From: Bob Palmer <rpalmer@ames.ucsd.edu>
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2000 13:29:45 -0800
Tym,

Dale A. had Global West make up some very strong lower fulcrum pins that
many of us are using. Of course, you would need to replace both the left
and right side. I seem to recall Tom Hall mentioning another alternative
supplier, but forget the details. I have not heard of anyone being unhappy
with the GW pins; certainly I am (happy that is).

Bob

At 03:55 PM 2/12/00 -0500, Dr. T. Y. McDowell wrote:
>Tigers,
>
>I am in need of the lower fulcrum pin(s)/cross shaft
>for the lower control arm for my Mk1A.
>
>Anyone have any they are willing to part with or know where I can get
>them?
>
>Thanks in advance.
>
>Tym McDowell

Robert L. Palmer