Re: Safer Fuel Tank

To: jamesbrt@mindspring.com, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Safer Fuel Tank
From: MWood24020@aol.com
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2000 16:42:56 EST
In a message dated 02/12/2000 12:20:19 PM Pacific Standard Time,
jamesbrt@mindspring.com writes:

<<  If I find a tank, then I will let the
 list know.  I did notice that the hard plastic types
 were not listed as being approved by any racing org.
 The bladder types were all approved for several racing
 org. >>

DEFINITELY stay away from the hard plastic types...they are junk. The bladder
w/enclosure is the only way to go, if you are going to replace the stock tank
in any vehicle. They can be costly, the one for my Formula Vee was about
$600!! It was a strange, one off shape, but only holds 5.6 gallons.
Mike