Pit Crew Needed High Pay - Winning Team - Ac Moter Home

Subject: Pit Crew Needed High Pay - Winning Team - Ac Moter Home
From: Doug Mallory <rdmallory@earthling.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2000 20:01:14 -0500
Well I can dream..... I am sure there is one out there somewhere looking
for a good crew .

But until I can get the X- rainbow warriors.
If you are in the Charlotte Area this weekend and would like to watch a
couple good road races
and can read a stop watch I could use a hand.
The races will be in Kershaw SC this Sat and Sun if you want to show up let
me know and I can have your name added to the crew list. I will be running
the Mustang with last years engine ( Long Story ).

No pay
Finished last year 75th in points ( didn't think there that many cars in ITB)
89 Ford F250
Will supply a place to sit, drinks, Lunch and a good time.

Doug
ITB 21