Idling Problem

To: Tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Idling Problem
From: LannieH@aol.com
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2000 02:48:30 EST
If you find that the carburetor is tuned up properly & the car is still
stalling when it is idling you might try a spacer.  I had a similar problem
with the car stalling every time I came to a stop, after it had reached
operating temperature.  After rebuilding the carburetor, rerouting the fuel
line away from the exhaust manifold, & replacing the fuel pump (all of which
I am glad I did) I still hadn't cured the problem.  Somewhere along the line
someone suggested I put a spacer in (I think maybe it was Norm), & it was the
magic cure.  The spacer I put in is at least 1 "to 1 1/2" thick.  I hope you
figure it out.

Lannie Hunton