Re: Tiger in magazine

To: "Chris Mottram" <c_mottram@yahoo.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Tiger in magazine
From: "Rich Atherton" <gumby@connectexpress.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2000 23:42:20 -0800
Hmm.  Jensen Healey had the Lotus 903 big vavle twin cam 1800cc engine, they
must be talking about the Jensen Interceptor, which had the Big Chrysler V-8
.  The 440 Magnum Interceptor.  I had one of these in a 78 Dodge Monaco (Ex-
County police Interceptor chase car)...It does NOT lack for torque.  Most
police agencies used to chain them down becasue they would tears motor
mounts in half if you if the tires got too sticky and wouldn't pin..  I
know.  Mine wasn't chained down, and I went through 4 sets of mounts in 3
years of having that car..

Oh BOY !!!