Re: $$$$$

To: <Pasanville@aol.com>
Subject: Re: $$$$$
From: "Daniel S. Eiland" <deiland1@elp.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2000 15:40:03 -0700
I'm with Ian on this one. Get it done right. I just had my Tiger
painted and the front had to be redone. Shop stripped the
front and repainted it at no extra to me. Cost was about the
same as you were quoted. Make sure you check them out
first. Money spent right in the beginning will save you a lot in
the end. (In more ways than one!)

Dan Eiland
B382002652
Just Painted!