holley trouble

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: holley trouble
From: "Chris Vaught" <cvaught@hawaii.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2000 18:45:37 -1000
with all of the holley questions going around i thought i would drop one on
you. at an idle i have a few drops of gas flowing out of my secondaries. the
carb is a 600dp. i know it is to much but gas milage is of little concern
and the 289 is anything but stock. i have a 450 on the shelf but it needs a
rebuild and i need the time. i tried to tackle the wiring today. so far i
have two working tailights, a horn that will not quit, and i canned the
original gauges. i went with the auto meter pro comp ulta lites for the
volts, water temp, and oil press. there are seveal choices for the fuel
level but i need to know how many ohms my fuel sender has. they do not look
original but i like knowing how my engine is doing.after taking a month off
to go north i am having a hard time getting back into the groove of working
on the beast. if you have any advice let me know.
Thanks
Chris B382002322 ( IN FEWER PIECES )