Re: Proper Holley 4bbl

To: Joe Hankins <jhankins@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: Re: Proper Holley 4bbl
From: Rande Bellman <rande@thecia.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2000 22:58:55 -0500
Re: wiring harness

See if British Wiring Inc. is still listing complete wiring harness for
Tiger. I bought harness from them in 1992 for '66 Tiger 1A (part number
WL1582). Their address is
20449 Ithaca Road, Olympia Fields, IL 60461. Phone or Fax (708)481-9050. They
buy them from a company in England that bought out Auto Sparks. If it's still
available, I think you'll be pleased with it.