Re: HELP harness wiring ???

To: Bob Palmer <rpalmer@ames.ucsd.edu>, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: HELP harness wiring ???
From: Wally Menke <wallym@ozemail.com.au>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2000 21:12:50 +1100 (EST)
At 06:47 10/02/00 -0800, you wrote:
>Don,
>
>I have heard there are new wiring harnesses available, although I don't
>know offhand where. I'd check the usual suspects like Sunbeam Specialties,
>etc. You might be a lot better off replacing the old harness in terms of
>effort and reliability. I would expect the new harness to run in the
>neighborhood of $100-150, but that's just a guess. Maybe some else on the
>List can provide more details.
>
>Bob
>
>Robert L. Palmer
>UCSD, Dept. of AMES
>619-822-1037 (o)
>760-599-9927 (h)
>rpalmer@ucsd.edu
>rpalmer@cts.com
>rlpalmer@lyonlyon.com

Dear Bob

I had a new wiring harness made up here locally where I got the guy to fit
in a proper FUSE BOX that will go in under the dash. As Mr Smith did not
think fuses were usefull, and smoking wires were better I though this would
be a useful modification. The original 32 amp fuses will be resigned as a
wall mounted relic in the garage. Price was higher than USD 150, but cheaper
than a burn-out.

Cheers
Wally Menke DownUnder