NEW CAR CLUB IN NASHVILLE!!!

To: <riley@autox.team.net>, "Annie O. Trost" <atrost@bellsouth.net>,
Subject: NEW CAR CLUB IN NASHVILLE!!!
From: "Ray McCrary" <spook01@home.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2000 12:18:50 -0600
Hello everyone,
Sorry to blast the list(s), but I would like to invite any of you who live
in or near Nashville, TN to attend the inaugural meeting of the new
Tennessee Spokes Sports Car Club. The meeting will be held on March 14th at
7 PM at the Sportsman Lodge here in Nashville. The street address is 1640
Westgate Circle, and the phone number is 373-1070 (Just in case you need
directions!) .
As some of you know, we have a British Car Club here in Nashville as well as
several other clubs. The new Spokes is not conceived to supplant these
clubs, but to supplement with emphasis on a more varied list of activities
including autocross, rally, VARA and SCCA racing, Hillclimbs, Shows......you
name it and we will do it!!
If you are interested or know someone in or around Nashville who may be,
please forward this to their address.
Dinner and adult beverages will be available.
Bring your ideas!!
Best Regards,
Ray McCrary
"Speed is Life;