Re: What is a "Fritzwich"?

To: FRITZWICH@aol.com
Subject: Re: What is a "Fritzwich"?
From: Steve Laifman <Laifman@Flash.Net>
Date: Sun, 05 Mar 2000 17:09:24 +0000
FRITZWICH@aol.com wrote:

> Steve...
> >From your rather inpromptu listing of the origins and meanings of "her" and
> "beam" I'd like to think that you are one of the wittiest men on earth.  Or,
> perhaps you've got too much time on your hands.  Either way, I'm sure
> "Herbeam" will find them very interesting.
> Now I use "fritzwich"... can you analyze my name next...
> ...Rich

Thanks, "...Rich",

It's raining cats and dogs here, so I guess I've got some time to play with this
stuff.

Let's see what we can do with your 'challenge'.

1) Intriguingly, '...Rich' is a challenge itself.  Like in typing H-ll, or sh-t,
and yet implying a message.
Perhaps "G-d D-mn Rich" may be hidden in there.  Anyone with TWO Cobras to use
when the Tiger isn't ready must have something.

2) The main challenge, "Fritz", is undoubtedly of Teutonic Origin, and rather
apparent.  But that's the trick, isn't it?  To mislead by making obvious
assumptions.  It might, again, be feline in origin, as in that X-rated cartoon
"Fritz the Cat".  Which gets intriguing, as a Tiger is a cat, and the Alps are
partially in a teutonic area.  Hmmm.  Curiouser and curiouser.  Is it a
"Cheshire
Cat"?

3) The Cheshire Cat is of English origin, and everybody knows that the English
Royal  Family is very Teutonic, and here we are - back to the English Tiger.
Deucedly clever, this "...Rich"!

4) The "Wich" part is also a conundrum. (Puzzle, not birth control device {9->).
Could it by an Olde Englischer spelling of "witch"?  At Dunismore Castle, they
were overheard saying "cauldron boil", which is very naughty of Will the Shake,
as
a witch is a Wicca, is a peaceful nature loving/worshipping people, and not evil
at all.  Unless they don't like you.

So, the Puzzle is solved!

FRITZWHICH is a member of the House of Windsor, (Queen Victoria was a Hanover
(Germanic) who married Prince Albert von Saxe-Colberg (directly germanic).  King
George V, during WW I, changed their family name to Windsor, from the Castle
they
had conquered from the original Duke of Windsor (no relation), so as not to
appear
to be 'foreign' and associated with the country with which they were at war.
Unbeknownst, however, to his family, he is a practicing Wicca and hides his
association by mis-direction.

... and, you ask, what of the "...Rich"?  Elementary, my dear Watson.  Another
attempt to disguise the origins, yet disclose it to the cognoscenti. The "..."
stand for "Sir"!  So, we have before us Sir Richard, Prince of Coventry,
rightful
owner of all lands and titles of West Bromwich (home of Jensen), of the Royal
House of Windsor.  Unfortunately, the lands have been forfeit by taxes, and his
succession to the throne is marred by the "Bar Sinister" of his Heraldic Crest
due
to his expulsion from the Anglican Church for his Wicca practices, and being
conceived on the wrong side of the sheets.  That explains the length he has gone
to in order to disguise his identity.

It didn't work, Sir Richard, you have been found out!!!!!!

{9->

Steve

--
Steve Laifman         < Find out what is most     >
B9472289              < important in your life    >

                            _/
                     _/_/_/