Re: Nom de Webs

To: herbeam <herbeam@cari.net>, Jon Swenson <tolter@primeline.com>
Subject: Re: Nom de Webs
From: Steve Laifman <Laifman@Flash.Net>
Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2000 08:54:17 +0000
Bob and Carmel Willis, (HERBEAM, not HIS)

Thanks for the reply.  I hope you enjoyed the little fun and games with your
moniker.  I've been asked, by quite a few people, if I knew the "true" identity
of
'herbeam'.  Well, thanks to Bob's reply we all do.

One more notable observation.  Bob tells us, on his site
<http://web/cari.net/~herbeam>, that his car has a "German Ford 2.8 V6, C-4
Ford".  This gives us a direct connection to  "Sir Richard, of Bromwich",
teutonic
pretender to the throne of England <FRITZWICH@aol.com>.

Now isn't that a small world.

And poor old Jon Swenson, <tolter@primeline.com>, who hasn't been keeping up
with
the trivial pursuit of the inner meaning of e-mail addresses, who asks "Did I
miss
something?".  Perhaps the Viking invasions of England have provided some
familial
relationships with FRITZWHICH?

 The answer is, not really.  But we do know that our Nordic friend is true to
his
heritage, raising Icelandic Horses at the Alfasaga ("First Story") Farms, in
Waynesville, NC (Hi, Wayne!).  Getting those horses on the second floor being an
obvious impossibility.  Jon has his own website, for those curious about him and
his fine horses.  <http://www.primeline.com/~tolter/index.htm> I have a red
wooden
one I picked up in Sweden.  And since it's "Swenson", and not "Swensen", we
confirm his Swedish, rather than Norwegian roots.  And since its horses, and not
chickens, we know it's not "Swanson".

Now, the only questions open are what is the connection between Jon and a
'tolter', and what arcane message does the incomprehensible choice of
"laifman@flash.net" have to do with this author?  Another secret message?

{9->

Just passing another rainy day in Los Angeles.  Winter is here, and it's rained
little each day for a week.  That's enough Winter for me.

Steve
--
Steve Laifman         < Find out what is most     >
B9472289              < important in your life    >

                            _/
                     _/_/_/