Windshield Wipers

To: "'tigers@autox.team.net'" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Windshield Wipers
From: "Parfitt, Bill @ PDX" <BParfitt@GlacierNW.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2000 02:15:57 -0800
Listers,

     Some time ago I consulted the list about windshield wipers that won't
turn off. I followed a few of your suggestions (such as replacing the
switch) to no avail. In a fit of desperation, I disconnected the bottom wire
on the switch to at least stop the  *$*&#  wipers! Much to my surprise when
I turned them on they worked even though the one wire had been disconnected.
However, they only seem to work at one speed. Is what I am doing asking for
trouble?  I have this thing about having wires hanging down under my dash.
Can anyone tell me what I need to correct this situation now that I have
isolated the problem somewhat. Regards. Bill