Re: Rear disk brakes

To: derekw@zamnet.zm, Tiger List <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Rear disk brakes
From: Bob Palmer <rpalmer@ames.ucsd.edu>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2000 06:53:58 -0800
Derek,

The Fiat 124 rear calipers are the ones most often adapted for the Tiger
here in the U.S. A complete kit based on this particular caliper is
available from Dale Akuszewski. I believe the rotor he uses is from some
model of Audi. The center hole on the rotor has to be enlarged, otherwise
it's a bolt-on to the wheel flange.

The bolt-on type traction bars are a good choice and I understand they are
available for the Tiger from Traction Master. I don't have the reference
handy, but you can search the archives for more info. There have been
several postings recently on this.

Bob