Pricing for a 67 MKII

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Pricing for a 67 MKII
From: Kent Baker <kentb@qualcomm.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2000 12:04:24 -0800
I am nogotiating a price for a 67 MKII in complete and original condition.
The car has
not be refurbished and suffers standard age issues: cracks in the veneer on
the dash,
upholstery seams loosening, etc.

The car has 66K miles on it, appears to be substantially complete and
unmodified.  The paint is original as are the stripes down the side of the car.
The only options are a chrome air cleaner can, a Smiths clock (not working
of course),
and Gurney-style rims.  The chrome on the car shows age pitting.  No major
body/frame damage was found.

Very little rust on the floor boards and undercarriage.  The rust that is
there is
surface scale.   The car is not perfect, but is a clean 33 year old Tiger.

So, what price range seems appropriate?  I have my own theory, but would
appreciate
a few other opinions.

Thanks in advance for the assistance.