Re: My Orginality Philosophy

To: "Bob Palmer" <rpalmer@ames.ucsd.edu>
Subject: Re: My Orginality Philosophy
From: "Jan Sven-Erik Harde" <harde@cyberesc.net>
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2000 08:52:16 -0800
I do not think so, as they were sold by Rootes, they are in original Rootes
bags, with a Rootes parts # as well.., and at one time sold right at the
dealers, and certainly NOT illegal at all....
No registration with the government to own, not lethal nor very dangerous at
all....
Certainly not as bad as having ILLEGALLY made repro. VIN tags on a car,
would you say???

Have a GREAT weekend all.

Jan...